Tuesday, 20 June 2017

My go to daily moisturisers ...

Hi guys,

Today I thought I would share with you my daily go to moisturisers. I alternate between the two of these products dependent on how my skin is looking on that day. While I have used a broad range of moisturisers in the past, the ones I use currently are these two.



As I have combination skin, I either teeter towards oily or dried out skin. So when I am having quite an oily skin day with a few blemishes, I lean towards this Neutrogena moisturiser which has a positive effect on my skin.

I find that my blotchiest of days is toned down with this product.




I adore the Soap and Glory range of products as they are always so worth the money and you see instant results. This is my go to moisturiser which is the best when my skin is really dry - so if I have been in hot tub, had the heating on etc or my skin is just generally lacking some moisture. It smells good too!



What moisturisers do you use?

Rachael xox

1 comment: