Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Nyx Wonder Stick Review ...

Hi guys,

I have been using the Nyx Wonder Stick for quite a while now and it has fast become one of my go to products for events or a night out when I actually have the time to contour and highlight.

The stick is double ended with a lighter end and a darker end. 


The Nyx Wonder Stick has one end which is highlight and one end which is contour. The fact that this is 2 in 1 makes the product even better - especially if you need a product to pack for a weekend away. It does come in several shades and I think mine is a shade too dark for my face but it just adds to the definition. The colours are very pigmented and have a cream type formula which is easily blendable.

The highlighter is to be applied under your eyes and on your forehead. The contour is for your temples, cheekbones and jawline. I apply it one at a time and then blend with my little sponges from Ebay. 

Priced at £10.50 at Asos, it isn't one of the cheapest highlight or contour products I have purchased previously, but it is two in one and of such a high quality, that I feel it is a great value product. 

If you haven't tried this product, I definitely recommend it!

Have you got a similar product you could recommend for me?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment