Thursday, 18 May 2017

New Look Lust List ...


Hi guys,

I haven't shopped in New Look for quite a while and when I walked past a store recently, some of the window items just dragged me inside! Some of their new season products are just my type. I especially love the floral items.


Summer dress £23.99
Satchel £25.99
Gold Parka £45.99
Sandals £25.99 or the heels here or heeled sandals here.
Floral Shift Dress £41.99

Oriental Skirt £24.99






Bardot Blouse £20.99

Rose Mules £19.99


Out of this entire list, my favourites are definitely the floral dress which looks such a flattering shape. I also love the gold mac. I think that would just smarten up any casual outfit!

I also really love these rose mules but the thought of the velvet against my feet knocks me a little sick!


Which are your favourite??

Rachael xox






1 comment: