Friday, 26 May 2017

Maybelline Baby Lips Balm & Blush

Hi guys,

So to day I have written a review of the Maybelline Baby Lips Balm & Blush. I am a big fan of the Mabelline Baby Lips Balms - the normal versions which look like regular lip balms. You can pick these up from around £2.99-£3.99.

I have repurchased those A LOT. They are so moisturising and hydrating and perfect for summer holidays. I especially love the yellow and blue coloured tubes as they seem to be the most refreshing!

Because of my love of this this particular product from the Maybelline range, I decided to check out this Baby Lips Balm & Blush



The packaging is a little weird for a blush product and quite chunky for a balm, it is a little bit bigger than the EOS balms, but a similar size balm inside. I went for the peach colour, available here, The actual shade is shimmering bronze but is a peach tone, which is ideal for my skin tone. 

The shade has a slight shimmer to it but it isn't too overpowering. I can even use this as a highlighter on those days when I have a good bronzing going on. 

I have found that I use this blush more on holiday too when you can get away with a little bit more shimmer. The formula is also quite creamy so isn't too sticky and it blends really well on the face. I did use a makeup brush once upon a time but I now use a beauty blender with it and find that it works in so much better. 

I don't use it as a balm so much in this shade as the peach and bronze tones don't look as good on the lips. I think I will purchase it in a pink tone to try on the cheeks and lips. This darker shade in booming ruby looks amazing.

Have you tried this product before?

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. These look so good! I've never tried them before but I know my sister loves them!

    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, looks amazing! x

    http://www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete