Thursday, 25 May 2017

Lush bubble bar review: The Ba Ba Bar

Hi guys,

I recently bought this bubble bar in a haul that I shared and I have now used it and absolutely adored it! 

I have so far reviewed the Sakura and the What came first bombs from that haul but this one is definitely my favourite!


So as it was part of the Spring & Easter range from Lush, it has the form of a little sheep which is absolutely adorable. It has the most beautiful lavendar scent and gives of a clean and fresh scent too. 




I adore a bubble bath so I think from now on, I will be sticking to the bubble bars rather than the bombs. It is quite nice to have a coloured bath, but I do miss the bubbles. At least with the bubble bar, you get a canny few baths out of it as well. I always find my skin feels silkier and smoother after using the bubble bars too.

This one unfortunately was on a special edition, but I will be back to purchase some more bubble bars and fingers crossed, this one reappears next year for the limited edition.

Which do you prefer - bubble bars or bombs?

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. I love anything lavender scented, especially for a nice relaxing bath, so I'm definitely going to have to keep a look out at Lush for something similar to this! Bath bombs are fun but nothing beats a bath tub full of bubbles!

    Xo Gemma
    Sunday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with lavender in it is a winner in my book! I love both but I prefer bubbles - just feels a lot more luxurious! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete