Saturday, 20 May 2017

Lush Bath Bomb Review: Sakura

Hi guys,

If you read my blog regularly, you know I love Lush products. I recently did a haul with the new season products and so far have What Came First bath bomb.

This bath bomb is the Sakura bomb and it smells divine. The smell that comes from it is literally the smell you get when you walk into the mall and know that Lush is approaching. It is quite a strong scent.

As you can see, I popped the bath bomb into my bath and it dissolved with a lot of foaming, ending up in a pink bath. This bomb is inspired by the Japenese cherry blossoms and feature jasmine, lemon and mimosa oil - all which create the stunning scent.












Now as I have previously mentioned, I adore Lush bath bombs, but I think I am going to make sure to buy more bubble bars in the future so I get  lovely bubbly bath instead. The bath bombs create more of a coloured water with a relaxing feel. My skin felt super soft after this bath.

Do you have a fave lush product?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment