Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Loreal Elvive Fibrology Air Shampoo & Conditioner Review ...

Hi guys,

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for such a long time and I absolutely adore them. Victoria from InTheFrow first highlighted these to me on one of her videos and I thought I would pick them up. I can honestly say they are the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used!


I have used Loreal Elvive shampoo and conditioner for quite a long time so when I first discovered this range, I got quite excited.

I have tried the dry shampoo previously which was amazing. The shampoo and conditioner have a generic smell so there isn't loads of extra chemicals forced into the product. The scent is there but it's just a very soft scent. If you are looking for a fruity or heavily scented product, this probably isn't for you.

The shampoo lathers up with only a small amount and I only do it once where usually I would lather, rinse and repeat due to the greasiness of my hair.

My hair gets so oily after one day due to other conditioners that I use minimal amounts. This conditioner is amazing for that as you only need a tiny amount but it goes a long way. I also could push to an extra day of clean hair if needed as it doesn't get as oily.

You can buy the shampoo here and conditioner here

Although I do alternate my shampoo and conditioners during the week, this is one I will always come back to and repurchase time and time again! I am definitely IN LOVE with this product!

Have you tried this?

Rachael xox

8 comments:

  1. I've never tried the Fibrology range but have always loved the Nutrigloss for fine hair - will have to give this a go next time I need some! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nutrigloss too Helen. I usually use the colour version to keep my hair in mint condition after a home dye but this new shampoo and conditioner is unreal!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  2. great review, so interesting to hear your thoughts! x

    http://www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Great blog!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  3. I will have to give this a try! big fan of loreal products who isn't?! :)

    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I love this range - it is also a bit sparkly too!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  4. I can't remember the exact name of it because it's currently sitting in my shower aha, but I've been using a L'Oreal shampoo & conditioner recently, it has argon oil in it and the conditioner is shimmery! It makes my hair sooooo smooth I'm in love with it, lovely review :-)

    Xo Gemma
    Sunday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo sounds good, will have to give it a go - I am a frizz monster if I don't tame. This range has sparkly pieces in too!

      Rach xox

      Delete