Thursday, 4 May 2017

Best Dressed Wedding Guest with Asos ...

Hi guys,


I have got a canny few weddings on this year and I decided to have a good look around on Asos. I like Asos due to the vast amount of different brands and that you get such a good value outfit. 


I don't stick to "rules" when dressing for a wedding but I would never wear white to someone's wedding. I don't think I would have been impressed if someone had done that at mine! *Bridezilla*.

I also wear something that wouldn't look out of place with a fascinator or some sort of hat. I just think for a wedding, you have to go very glam.

So, I popped together a couple of my fave choices for me!


Mesh Midi Dress - Asos £55
Daisy bandeau dress - £65 Asos
True Violet Grid Midi Dress - Exclusive to ASOS - £59

Brush Stroke Dress £70 - Asos


Little Mistress Lace Skater Dress £85 - Asos
Asos Bow Back Midi Dress - £85
Asos Midi Prom Dress - £85



Jarlo dress £90 - Asos

Frock & Frill dress £125
Ted Baker Skater Dress £149 - Asos


Ted Baker Shift Dress @ Asos £149

How stunning is the 1920s style dress from Frock & Frill! That would be so amazing for a costume party!

I adore the Ted Baker dresses too but my favourite here is definitely the Asos bow backed dress with some bright pink detail. I will definitely be adding this one to my basket! I also found a new brand for me; True Violet. Their collection has some beautifully shaped and structured dresses with floral prints - they are also in amazing colours.

Have you got any brands that are perfect for a wedding?

Rachael xox




6 comments:

  1. Omg! All these dresses are gorgeous ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - how do you even decide?!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  2. OMG that daisy dress, so cute.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting married in month and will be seriously annoyed if I see anyone else wearing a pure white (ivory!) dress!
    I love the back pink bow tie dress in particular, I'm trying to find a reason I can justify this right now! We don't have any more weddings coming up this year, they've all already been apart from our own!

    ReplyDelete