Monday, 8 May 2017

Avon skincare that actually works ...

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you some of the skincare products I use from Avon. I have been using these products as part of my skincare routine for a little while now so I thought I would do a little review on the products I have been using. 

Avon skincare is quite pricey - more so than Loreal and Garnier so I definitely expect results from these products. They do have a lot of special offers on so if you are going to have a go of one of these, make sure to wait until the offers go on! Also, Avon have samples with a lot of their different products so maybe check these out if you are unsure of which product to go for!




Anew Hydra Recovery overnight mask is a product which is almost gel like in it's consistency. It has small exfoliating beads inside the mask which are to hydrate your skin completely. I basically put this on when I am ready to go to sleep and let it sink into my skin. Even when you wake the next morning, you can still feel the benefit to your skin and how soft and supple it is. I find this most effective when my skin is very dry and in need of some deep moisturisation. Similar product here.



Anew Clinical advanced resurfacing peel is a little pricey at £15.00 but I love this product. The peel pads are basically used after you have cleansed and toned your skin and I use these twice a week. I just sweep over my face and mask and it gives you a resurfacing peel effect.

The whole point is to reduce lines and wrinkles and even your pores and to try and make your skin more useful. It has a 5 acid complex including glycolic acid. 

I find that these really do benefit my skin. I have changed up my skincare quite a lot recently so I can't guarantee what the exact results are but my skin does feel differently after I have used them. It feels "peeled". My only problem is if I have picked at my skin a little or I have a sore spot, using these really really hurts! I always follow with moisturiser to make sure I hydrate my skin enough. 



The Anew Clinical Infinite Lift Dual Eye System is priced at £20, so again is a little pricey but I definitely love this product. I have used this for absolute years now and I put this as the reason I don't have any lines around my eyes (yet). The cream is for under the eye and the eyelid and the gel is for the upper and lower brow lines. Although the gel is a little sticky around the brow, I see results from it. I can definitely tell when I haven't used it in a little while as I get undereye bags too and they get a little darker then. 

Have you tried any of these products?

Can you recommend any to me?

Rachael xox

14 comments:

  1. My mom used to work for Avon so I would have access to products a lot easier, haven't used them in years though..! I loved the nail polishes!

    www.elleisforlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I used to do it years ago and loved the products - there are so many amazing shades in the nail polishes!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  2. The dual eye serum sounds interesting. It's not horribly pricey, but something I'd be willing to spend. :]

    // itsCarmen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just feels amazing as well!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks good! If only i could get my hands on them here.
    https://theoraclejournal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a shame! They do ship worldwide I think?!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  4. Great post!!
    I definitely need to try this.

    ~Adriana
    www.leopardmartini.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - the products are great.

      Rach xox

      Delete
  5. I've never tried anything from Avon before, these products sound really good! I'm always looking for new skincare.

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely recommend. My skin has changed so much!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  6. I haven't used any Avon product in months! Great post ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try - they're so worth the money!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  7. Haven't tried them, but I'm always on the look for good skincare.
    Thanks for sharing =)
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I definitely recommend!!

      Rach xox

      Delete