Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Avon Nailwear Pro Review: The Naked Truth

Hi guys,

So I have to say that Avon nail varnish are some of my favourite nail varnishes. You always get a decent size bottle, some good long wear out of it and the shades are absolutely incredible.

I decided to try a nude shade due to usually going for a red or pink and I had not yet tried it - however, my results are mixed.



As you can see form my fingers, this polish is a lovely shade, it had really good coverage and had a lovely glossy almost gel like consistency to it. 

However, this picture was taken only a day after I had painted my nails - as you can see there has been some chipping and the finish is no where near what it was originally. I am really disappointed in the quality of these.

Avon has now relaunched this brand into the Mark range so I am hoping the quality will improve for second day finishes!

Have you got any products you were excited for, but were disappointed?

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Avon nail polishes but I've heard that thy are really nice. Maybe with the relaunched, the quality will be better. I love that nude shade.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete