Tuesday, 18 April 2017

The Concealer Edit ..

Hi guys,

I have put together my favourite concealers that I use on a regular basis. 



The first one is the Rimmel Lasting Finish concealer which I bought part of a haul last June. It is priced at only £6.99 and it has amazing coverage. I use it when I have a really awful blemish that has no intention of going anywhere as it has a thicker consistency that really hides it. 


I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer priced at £5.49, especially for brightening my under eyes. It literally does wake up your under eyes. Especially if you have suitcases under your arms like me!


I have previously reviewed this product here. I adore Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is my favourite every day go to concealer. Such a bargain at only £3.99. This is super versatile and I use it to conceal EVERYTHING!

Have you got a concealer you can recommend?

Rachael xox

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Never used any of those concealers, but I'm testing Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. Just need to use it a few more times to form a concrete opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh great pick - that is on my list to try soon!

      Rachael xox

      Delete