Sunday, 16 April 2017

Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara Review

Hi guys,

Out of all of the different beauty products, I definitely have more mascara than anything else. I think this is because I can't wear false eyelashes for work so I try to find the best product I can to make up for it. Also, I just want long thick volumised lashes and I feel like I have tried literally everything to get them.

I got this Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara in a Christmas gift set and I was quite excited as I do love a Soap and Glory product. 

Firstly, the packaging is this really shiny gold with huge gold writing which I really like. 




The brush isn't one of the thickest I have used but it does have a "V groove" that maximises volume as well as collagen to build the lashes' strength. It also has a no flake 24 hour all day wear technology which is so true as it does last. 

The mascara is £9.50 at the minute which isn't bank breaking and definitely worth it.  I do find I have to get length with lash curlers and a separate mascara first but the volume I get from this is superb. I have really thick lashes that do take some work and although I did think the brush initially was going to be too small, it works for me!

Get yours here.

Have you tried this mascara?

Rachael xox

9 comments:

  1. I used to wear Soap and Glory makeup all the time, but I don't try it out that much anymore. I think I need to change that x

    Lily | www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, love soap and glory products!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favourite mascaras, glad you liked it too! Great review x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is a fab product!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  3. this mascara sounds good and Soap & Glory products are good drug store makeup, I'm definitely going to try this product out :) <3 thanks for sharing

    http://www.amelodyofdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Soap & Glory products are amazing!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  4. I've not tried this mascara but I find a similar thing - I need one mascara to separate and another to add volume! It's so annoying!

    JH | hellojenniferhelen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I think I have weird lashes - also my left eye is worse than the right!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  5. I love love love this mascara! I have 3 of them and it's my second fav.. after they're real of course!
    Xxx
    http://beautybyinayah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete