Monday, 24 April 2017

Revlon Colour Burst Balm Stain ...

Hi guys,

So id you read my blog often, you know that I much prefer a gloss to a lipstick. However, I saw this lip balm crayon from Revlon and I just had to try it.you 

It is a retractable crayon which means you do not need a sharpener for it. It is very lightweight and super moisturising. You can get this in the most beautiful shades.



Pink is not my ideal colour but this one is so pigmented and is such a candy type colour. This is shade 205 in Elusive. You can pick up a balm crayon here.


The reason I love this product is because it isn't like a normal lipstick. The product says it is a matte balm but it is less matte and more glossy which has the most beautiful texture. 

I think this will be perfect during the Summer months, particularly on holiday. It isn't often I buy products from Revlon, but I will be picking this up in more colours. They do a beautiful red colour.

Have you tried this?

Rachael xox

16 comments:

  1. I really enjoy Revlon Matte Balms; they're so nice! I've never tried this shade but it looks lovely. I've just bought some matte balms from Soap & Glory which I've never tried before and I can't wait to see how they compare.

    Lovely Post

    missbeautysaver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try the Soap & Glory ones I have tried some of their other products and they are amazing!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  2. https://anastasianova.wixsite.com/anastasianova
    VISIT MY NEW POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quite disappointed by the shade range of these lip crayons. But the formula I rather liked. I think I own two of the glossier formula but none of the matte.

    I hope Revlon expands the line at some point. Their lipsticks are lovely, in consistency and shades.

    Shanelle || SLovesAutumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am so fussy with shades anyways! I loved the formula too!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  4. I tried a red one and expected a matte finish, so I was a little disappointed.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame! I don't like matte products!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  5. This sounds lovely. I like that it's more glossy than matte.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I need that lipstick, so cute for spring.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence - Aubrey
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a cute spring colour!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  7. Love your photos, this product looks so lovely!

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colour, very beautiful...kisses

    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Meu cantinho Lusitana❤Blog
    “Página- FACEBOOK”

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to try this!!
    Great post. :)

    ~Adriana
    www.leopardmartini.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a nice texture and color!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete