Sunday, 30 April 2017

Avon True Colour Lipstick Review ...

Hi guys,

I cannot believe that I haven't spoken about these lipsticks before. 

I love Avon products full stop due to the quality and although I don't usually wear lipstick, I find I can really get away with the Avon colours. Here are two of my favourite colours!

At £7.50, these lipsticks aren't the cheapest - you can usually pick up a couple from Rimmel or Collection for only £4-£5.00 but these versions from Avon for me, have excellent quality.

I get the loveliest shine but they are also infused with shea butter and vitamin E. This makes my lips be super soft, when some formulas really dry them out.









I think these shades may have discontinued a little while ago, but check out the huge range here.

I think they are definitely worth trying out, they have the nicest shades - even for those who have the worst suitability for lipsticks (moi!)!

Have you got any lipstick recommendations for me??

Rachael xox






10 comments:

  1. I've tried few of Avon's products in the past and really liked them. These lipstick's look beautiful. Will definitely check them out. xx

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think choosing the shade is the best bit!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  3. It's been long time since I've tried Avon products but I do remember being very happy with them, especially their scent in creams .
    https://mihabalan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! the scents are amazing!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  4. I remember using Avon products when I was at school and we weren't really allowed to wear makeup, I bet the brand has changed a little in 7 years! Lovely post.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep definitely, I have been in and out with the brand for a while but I love the shade choice. There is something for everyone!

      Rach xox

      Delete
  5. The shades are really pretty. I've never tried Avon's lipsticks before.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go - they have so many to choose from!

      Rach xox

      Delete