Monday, 20 March 2017

Rimmel Only 1 Matte Lipstick - The Review

Hi guys,


I picked up the Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipstick just recently to give it a try. I am so not a lipstick girl but I do try! 

I picked it up in High Flyer which is only a little darker than my natural lip shade. Once applied, I find that the lipstick isn't too matte, it still has a creamy feel to it. I feel that this allows my lips to feel nice and moisturised as some matte lipsticks dry my lips out quite a lot.





As you can see from the swatch, the colour is a gorgeous shade. It is very pigmented colour and is extremely soft. It also smells amazing!

You can pick one up here. Such a good price of only £6.99 means that I don't mind gambling a little on colours. I will definitely be picking some more of these up!

Have you tried this product?

Rachael xox

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely color Rachael! I love lipstick- my favourite right now is Stilla. I find that I need something liquid that won't budge. Have you tried it??
    Have a great week!
    xx, Belle
    http://ringsabelle.com/10-things-brides-love-hearing/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not yet but give this one a try as it looks liquid!

      Rachael xox

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this but from the swatch it looks beautiful! I love wearing shades like that in the cooler months especially.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete