Wednesday, 29 March 2017

New Season Lush Haul ...

Hi guys,

I had a quick pop into Lush last week and came out with a bag full of goodies!



Firstly, how adorable is this carrier bag?! SO ready for Spring now!



I have never tried any of the face and body masks from Lush so I decided to start with the Mask of Magnaminty which has an amazing peppermint smell to it. I have been suffering with my skin lately, I don't know if it is stress or a change in the weather but I have used this a couple of times and I am seeing an improvement. It also smells incredible but don't eat it! I use this when I go in the bath and leave it on the entire time I am in there. It is very soft so it doesn't feel as abrasive as some of the others I have used before. Very happy with this product.


I picked up this trial size charity pot for only £1.00. The majority of the sale price from these products go to helping great causes around the world. I picked up this little one to be able to give it a try but also it is the perfect size for weekend trips too! It doesn't have much of a scent but is super moisturising.







This one has such a gorgeous floral scent mixed with vanilla and lavender. I am excited to use this one for a relaxing late night bath.



This one is fresh and citrusy. It smells of lemon and also has grapefruit oil to refresh the skin. 



This is the only one I have used so far and it was gorgeous. It is a bubble bar so I got a few baths out of it. It smelled so much like parma violets it was unreal.




This bath bomb is a spring celebration in a ball. Inspired by the Japanese cherry blossoms, it is infused with mimosa and jasmine oils and has a gorgeous lemon and orange smell to it. 



Orange, cocoa butter & chocolate in this gorgeous golden casing, what more can I ask for?!

This bath bomb melt is so messy. I had to wash my hands in Lush and then had to deglitter my dress as well. However, I am super excited to see if I have a glittery bath! 


Have you picked anything up from Lush lately?!

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. Nice post my dear
    https://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great products. These bath bombs are adorable.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete