Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes

Hi guys,

So I picked up this Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette a little while ago and I have been using it quite often since and never once thought to review it. However, the recent cleaning out of my beauty stash meant that I moved all my faves to the front and decided to share them.



I overused the shade on the bottom right and it fell out! 

The packaging is in this beautiful gold colour and is very expensive looking along with the font detail too. Maybelline isn't a brand I automatically go to but I wanted some rose gold shades and saw this palette. 

Some of the shades I haven't used yet as they are a little dark but I'm thinking they will come in handy for a really dark smokey eye or when I go somewhere fancy dress.

I don't use eyeshadow on a daily basis, just if I am creating a look for a night out or event but I am quite pleased with how long this has lasted me so far.

The pigmentation is excellent and they are very long lasting. I definitely don't have any issue with recommending this product. It also looks very adorable in a flat lay due to the gold FYI!


You can pick one up here for only £7.99.

Have you got a fave eyeshadow palette?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment