Friday, 24 March 2017

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette: The Blush Queen

Hi guys, 

I am absolutely in love with this palette and just had to share it with you!

I picked this up from Superdrug in the Metrocentre but you can get it online here

This is the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette, The Blush Queen.

It features eight different blush and highlights and I have used literally every single shade in here. They are all superpigmented and a little goes a long way. I use this product almost every day and it has barely been dented. I am going to buy a spare just in case!


The top row far left and far right are both amazing as highlighters and work with all of the shades of blush. My favourite blush is the bottom second in from left for every day and the bottom row far right, which I tend to use on a night out.


You can pick one up from here and for only £6!

This product is such a bargain and it has replaced my every day usual blushers! I would highly recommend this product, I just find it so versatile.

Have you got a blush palette that works for you?!

Rachael xox



2 comments:

  1. This blush palette looks amazing! I have to find out if it is available in the U.S. I would definitely get it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com/

    ReplyDelete