Monday, 13 March 2017

Luna & Dexter Photo Diary ...

Hi guys,

So as today has been the Mondayest of Mondays - I thought I would share with you these gorgeous snaps of my little doggies to cheer you up.

For those of you who follow me, you know my dogs - especially on instagram.

For those of you who don't, Luna is a Yorkie Chihuahua cross and Dexter is a Lhasa Apso Chihuahua cross. They are both nearly three and are the funniest little dogs. They absolutely adore each other and are incredibly cute!











We definitely treat these like our children - thoroughly spoilt but they deserve it!

Have you got a pet at home?!

Rachael xox




10 comments:

  1. These puppies are so cute!

    www.thetailoredolive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cuteeeeeee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute and have such gorgeous names! I can't wait to get a dog - we're living in an apartment at the moment and need to wait until we move in to a house!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animal posts! Your babies are absolutely adorable! Yes I have pets, 9 to be exact, haha. 3 doggies & 6 kitties :)

    Http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They definitely deserve to be treated like that! Our Brody gets treated like our child lol <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete