Friday, 10 March 2017

Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask Review

Hi guys,

I bought a couple of the Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Masks before Christmas and as part of my no spending (still going strong!), I decided to use one of them. 

I use the Moisture Bomb night time moisturiser and it is so long lasting that my face still feels so soft and moisturised the next morning. I am not the biggest fan of sheet masks, I find them hard to fit on my face, they're not as convenient as a clay or gel mask as you have to actually sit still with them on. 

With a normal mask, I can clean/exercise or cook while it's on.





As you can see, the mask is quite large and doesn't fit well on the face. It felt amazing on my skin and actually the effects were very long lasting. 

I would definitely use this again (good job as they were on offer when I bought the first one) and they are quite inexpensive as a sheet mask goes. 

However, if Garnier fancied bringing it out as a normal face mask - I wouldn't hesitate to switch over.

Have you tried a good sheet mask?

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try a sheet mask for ages, so I'm glad these are budget friendly as I wouldn't want to spend loads on my first one! Have you tried the Tony Moly ones? x

    Lily | www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am not a massive fan of sheet masks but these are really good! No, but I have heard excellent reviews!

      Rachael xox

      Delete