Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Breakfast with Wallis & Co

Hi guys,

So Chris and I tried a new place for Sunday morning breakfast recently. We live in Hartlepool and have a lot of little cafes, bars and brasseries on the Marina which makes for a good night out. One of these is Wallis & Co.

It was our first visit there full stop but we will definitely be going back. The decor inside is quite nautical with rope lighting. I think this will be a great spot for us in the Summer when the evenings are still warm. They also do a ladies cocktail night so will definitely be visiting for that.




Above images taken from Wallis & Co Facebook.




I got a pot of tea and it came with this cute little milk bottle. I love a quirky cuppa.


For breakfast, I got bacon with cheesy scrambled egg on a hash brown. It was absolutely superb. It was quite quiet when we visited so service was nice and quick but they were really friendly and did make you want to visit again. It was a great price for breakfast too. 

Have you been anywhere nice for brekkie lately?

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a yummy spot to eat! Those scrambled eggs have my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete