Friday, 24 February 2017

TV Shows I have been watching lately ...

Hi guys,

I thought I would share with you the TV shows that I have been loving lately!

1. Grey's Anatomy

I can't believe that I haven't watched this ever! I am now onto series 9 and I absolutely adore it. It is one of the best things I have ever watched. I am in love with Meredith Grey, can't keep my eyes off Jackson Avery and have ugly cried over it more times than anything else I have ever watched.

The main premise is following Meredith Grey from being a surgical intern at a Seattle hospital and it follows her career and love life. Although she is the main character in the show, the rest of the characters make up an excellent cast too. There are a lot of familiar faces from other series and movies. I have never really been into hospital programmes but this has me glued.

2. The OA

The OA was very well written and directed and is a Netflix original. It had me sucked in from the beginning and thank for for pnuemonia, as it meant I could binge watch the entire first season. Google tells me there will be a season two released, which I honestly cannot wait for. If you haven't seen this one, then check it out. You will not be disappointed. 

It follows the story of Prairie, also known as The OA. She has been missing for several years and the story follows her after she has been found. She finds"followers" who she tells her story to and each episode reveals more of her story. I don't want to spoil it but you won't be disappointed. 

3. Stranger Things

I have only watched a couple of episodes of this but what I have seen so far I really like. I love the costumes, the storyline (supernatural) and the whole gist of the thing. Once I get through Grey's, I'll be watching more of this series.

4. The Vampire Diaries

I adore The Vampire Diaries. I have read the books and although the series are only loosely based on the books, I have watched all of those since the very beginning. The whole premise of the show centres around Elena Gilbert who meets and falls in love with not one, but two vampires. The fact that the vampires are brothers makes the story even more intriguing. The current season is the last ever with the spin off (The Originals) continuing on. This season isn't as great as previous. I feel like they have maybe tried to fill out the season a little but I am giving it time, I am just so ready now to see how they finish off the series.

5. Once Upon A Time

For a girl who grew up dreaming of becoming a disney princess (one day!), this show is everything. I could watch this series over and over again and every episode introduces new characters, new storylines and the most amazing real life versions of the original disney set. I just love how magical the show is and even though the storylines are dark and the characters even darker, the creation of Emma (the main character) is the best thing of it all. She is amazing. If you are a child at heart, ready for magic - check it out!

Have you got any recommendations for me?

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. The only one I've watched is Once Upon A Time, I love it but I'm really far behind now because I stopped watching it when my Netflix ran out, I have it back though thankfully.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete