Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Avon Magic Effects Mineral Crush in Rose

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you this amazing nail varnish!

This is the Avon Magic Effects Mineral Crush in Rose.

The nail varnish brush is small and soft which means that they are easier to spread on the nails.



I loved the finish on these nails. It also lasted quite a while and then came straight off when I needed to remove it.

This is a fab nail polish and I will be buying in a few different colours. The pink glittery effect is gorgeous and will see me through Spring as well.

Rachael xox

PS. Follow the blog to keep up to date and pop over to Twitter to keep in touch!!


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I love using sparkly polishes on my nails.

    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color!!! And with a little sparkle <3 love!

    ReplyDelete