Sunday, 26 February 2017

111 Skin Facial Treatment Mask Review

Hi guys,

I received this 111Skin facial treatment mask in a subscription box and was really looking forward to trying it out. It is the Gold Brightening facial treatment mask which is by Dr Y Alexandrides at Harley St, London. 

It is a facial treatment sheet mask which is imbued with gold. 




It was pretty easy to apply to my face as it is a sheet mask. You literally just put it on to your face and it sticks on there. It doesn't smell of anything and the packaging is quite easy to open. 

The sheet mask is very moist (hate that word!) but the liquid is more of a gel like consistency than a moisturiser type mask liquid.

So, while the mask was on, my face felt quite good as there was a lot of the gel on my face. However, upon removal of the mask when I worked in the remaining liquid, it dried out my face very quickly. 

I followed with a toner and moisturiser but I didn't get the same benefits from it as I have had from other masks. It didn't give a specific face type on the mask packaging but it definitely wouldn't be suitable for anybody with really dry skin as it would definitely suffer. 

I definitely wouldn't purchase this again as I didn't like the effect it had on my skin. I am quite glad it was in a beauty box and I didn't spend a lot of money on it!!

Have you had a product let you down??

Rachael xox

PS. Follow me here to keep up to date!! 

11 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel, I don't use so many beauty products honestly to remember if if any product let me down but I will definitely make sure not to buy the mask you just shown since you don't recommend it :)
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good face mask :) Wonderful post!

    www.youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Check Out my blog

    http://www.julialisblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and effective, will try this mask next time!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Is this brand cruelty free?

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find sheet masks fall off my face, then I get all bits stuck to them! Must give them another whirl, starting with this one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the post!

    http://www.vanitycapital.com/style-blog/2016/12/5/snow-leopard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/02/playing-coolness.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have really dry skin, so I will skip on this mask! Thanks for the review!

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I didn't realised it was the brand name ;) I actually thought you tried 111 masks ;p Oh i need a coffee ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, thanks for this honest review. I'll think twice before trying it out.

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete