Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Shopping with Milly Bridal ...


Millybridal Prom Dresses Hi guys,

So I have a few events this year including a wedding so I have been browsing the web looking for some cute dresses but then Milly Bridal got in touch and there are some gorgeous designs on their website that you need to check out!! You can have a look at them here.

Before browsing, you can even go to their homepage to take a look at their dress guide which shows you the different shapes so if you already have an image in your head of what you want your gown to look like, this should make your search a lot easier!

They have bridal dresses, shoes and prom style evening dresses. These vary of whether you want a short or a long

Here are my top picks for the short dresses.



The gorgeous fairy princess style dress is stunning and is in this gorgeous dusky pink colour. I absolutely adore this dress. It is priced at £97.99 and is available in other colours too. You can pick this up here. The embellishment detail on this is so beautiful. 


The reason I chose this one is because it is a little more simple. You can find this one here. There are lots of different colours available too but I think is just so beautiful for wedding or christening. I love the sheer neck line too. 


I adore the colour of this one and I love the gem detail on the banding around the middle. The contrast is stunning. This one is priced at £75.99 and is available here.


I absolutely adore this dress. It is the classic a-line shape which is so flattering around the waist and vintage looking. This dress comes in so many different colours and is priced at £75.99. You can purchase it here


I had a good look at all of the long prom dresses and they are amazing. I would probably wear some of them to a wedding but the more decadent I would wear for a ball or other special occasion. 


How gorgeous is this dress? It is so princess like and beautiful. It is backless and has a slight train too. This is priced at £119.99 but is so worth it for the intricate detail. You can purchase this here.


I like this one as you can dress them up or down. It has a gorgeous shape to it and is super flattering with the crossover detail on the waist. It is only £75.99 and you can get it here.


This is my absolute favourite gown and I would wear this with bright pink shoes!! I actually think I am going to order this one for an event I am going to over the Summer. It is one of the nicest gowns I have ever seen and I love the simplicity of the top compared to the fullness of the skirt. This is priced at £128.99 and you can pick one up here.


Finally, we have this beautiful little number which is silk and satin like and just moulds to the shape and the waist detail is absolutely stunning. I adore this bronze shade of the gown and it is only £85.99. You can find it here

I have bookmarked the website to keep an eye on future dresses too. I love the testimonials page on their website too as you can actually see the dresses in colour on there and get an idea of what they actually look like. 

Thank you to Milly Bridal for sponsoring this post.

Rachael xox






No comments:

Post a Comment