Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Primark Haul ...

Hi guys, 

I thought I would share with you my purchases from Primark. I bought these over the last couple of weeks so you will probably still be able to buy a lot from the stores still!

I am currently on a non spend spree so I am quite glad I bought a few bits and pieces before Christmas!


Set of 4 baskets - £4


Disney princess slipper socks - £4


Navy jumper dress - £16 (worn this loads!)


Cable knit jumper dress - £16


Grey knitted cold shoulder jumper - £12


Black floral kimono - £16


Grey cold shoulder tunic with gold stars - £12
(Haven't worn yet! - struggling to find a match!)


Pink duster coat - £23


Leather style trousers - £12


Black cold shoulder longline jumper - £12


Black leggings - £3.00
I buy these in 10s!


Cream trench with tan detail - £25


Tinkerbell PJ Bottoms - £9

Cuffed bottoms are so comfy!

The following pics are some of the underwear I purchased. I can't remember the prices of them all but they now have the most gorgeous underwear ranges in bigger sizes - hallelujah!






Bambi footlets £4 

So comfy!


Memory foam slippers £3

Gorgeous & sparkly. I bought these in the beige for christmas pressies for people!


Wonder Woman Cosy socks £3


Quilted ballet bow flats - £6.00

How Chanel?


IN THE SALE!!

Black tie up ballet shoes - £3


IN THE SALE
Brown suede boots - £8



Love the cosmetics essentials - shower puff £1 each, turban towel £2, Headband £1


I picked up these gorgeous LED lights with the shape of stag heads that are only £6.
I used them for Christmas but have kept them in my dining room as I adore them!




Disney Princess Dressing Gown £16

I adore this dressing gown! It is so cute and even has a tiara on the top!


Two pk cushions £6

I also picked up these super soft cushions for my living room - they are such a bargain.

Have you picked up anything from Primark lately?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment