Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Matalan Haul

Hi guys,

I thought I would share with you my new clothes from Matalan that I picked up before Christmas. I have been quite unwell lately so I haven't had chance to haul many of new purchases! Most of these items are still available in stores!

So ..


1. Fairisle knitted cardigan £16

I have worn this quite a few times already! I have worn with Ugg boots as well as plimmies so I can see I am definitely going to get my wear out of this one! It is so warm and cosy but quite itchy!!


2. Black and grey striped pinafore dress £12

I love this dress. I haven't yet worn it but I am thinking with a blouse underneath with boots. I don't know whether I will get any Spring wear out of it yet - thinking this one might go away with my winter clothes.




Berry shoulderless top £12

I have worn this for a few times. It is a berry coloured shoulder less top. This is such a "me" top. I love this colour and have a lot of accessories to mix it with. I just love this!


Military Navy coat £40

This coat is beautiful. I have worn this quite a bit already. I just love the style and the fit and I love a navy coat!



Panel leggings £12.00

These leggings are so good! They give you so much definition and make excellent shapewear. They aren't trousery enough to wear a shorter top with, but they are beautiful!!

SO, this is what I have been buying from Matalan!

Happy shopping!

Rachael xox

1 comment: