Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you my absolute love for this concealer!

I think every beauty blogger in the world has tried this concealer at some point. This is the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer. I love it because it has the most amazing coverage and really does last.



 I think this is the 11th tube I have had of this product. I have tried the foundation and powder and had similar results but I just love the coverage. 

I have very oily skin that literally just makes the makeup instantly lift off my face. I also quite often have dark bags under my eyes and I feel like this hides them. 

If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. It is so affordable too. You can get it for £3.99 at Boots here.

Have you got a product you think is better than this?

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. This concealer is so so good! Remind me I need to get a new one ASAP!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete