Sunday, 18 December 2016

New Year's Eve Style Ideas ...

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you my top picks for style at New Years. Traditionally, we have a family party at New Year's for ease but we all still like to get glammed up to see in the New Year!


1. Sequin top - £35 River Island
2. White dress - £37.50 Dorothy Perkins (avoid if red wine drinker)
3. Navy dress - Asos £28
4. Nude fitted dress - Missguided £20
5. Wine coloured maxi - River Island £60



 
Maxi satin skirt - £20 Missguided
Tulle skirt - £40 Asos
Ombre sequin playsuit - £65 Asos
Tulle Midi skirt - Missguided £28





1. Bow back tulle skirt - £50 Asos
2. Bardot dress - £28.25 Dorothy Perkins
3. Metallic Midi Skirt - £28 River Island
4. Printed midi skirt - £ 42 ChiChi at Dorothy Perkins
5. Berry bardot dress - £22 ChiChi Dorothy Perkins

I am absolutely adoring this bow back skirt right now but I think it has to be sequins for New Years.

Let me know what you will be wearing for NYE.

Rachael xox

P.S. Follow me on bloglovin' to catch all of my latest posts!


1 comment:

  1. All of these outfits are perfect for new years!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete