Thursday, 29 December 2016

Glossybox November & December

Hi,

So after recently trying out the Birchbox subscription, I decided to try a second subscription box. I decided to go for Glossybox after seeing so many great boxes with other bloggers.

I am loving Glossybox - I feel like it is more ME than Birchbox with the different products. 

November Glossybox



Products

111Skin
Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask
RRP £20

Wilkinson Sword
Quattro for Women Raspberry Rain Disposable Razors
RRP £5.69

Nanogen 
Root Boost Hair thickening spray
RRP £9.95

De bruyere beaute
Jumbo eye pencil in Bubble 07
RRP £15

Ruby Professional
Large Tapered blending brush
RRP £8

December Box


Definitely the best one out of the two!!

Products

Essence
Light up your face luminiser palette
RRP £3

Lipcote
Browcote (used this, amazing!)
RRP £6.99

Gosh Copenhagen
Mono eyeshadow in Sand
RRP £8.99

Revlon
Nail enamel in Gray suede
RRP £6.49

MDMFlow
Semi Matte lipstick in Bossy
RRP £18


So, as you can see I have a LOT of products to try out and review. I am very happy with my choice of subscription boxes!

Do you subscribe to a monthly box?

Rachael xox




No comments:

Post a Comment