Thursday, 15 December 2016

Gifts Guide for Kids ...

Hi guys,

I don't have children myself BUT I do have plenty to buy for at Christmas. So, I thought I would put together a gift guide for my favourite gifts to give this year.


1. Minnie Mouse ball £4 Matalan
2. Belle doll £14 Boots
3. Cinderella doll £15 Matalan (I want this!!)
4. Frozen stencil set £12 Matalan
5. Dolls House £35 George
6. Disney princess clay moulding set £11 Matalan
7. Dolls crib £25 George
8. Rocking horse £30 George
9. Dolls pram £25 George


1. Mickey Mouse ball £4 Matalan
2. Roald Dahl collection £11 The Works
3. Pull along toy £9 Matalan
4. Paw Patrol Art Set £4 Matalan
5. Happyland Nativity set - £16 Boots
6. Paw Patrol Magnetic Scribbler £14 Matalan
7. Train track £30 George
8. Dinosaur money box
9. Castle Toy £25 George

How adorable are these items?! I especially love all of the wooden toys from Asda!

Rachael xox

PS. Follow me on bloglovin' to keep upto date with the latest posts!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment