Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Deck the halls ....

Hi guys,

So I wanted to share with you my new Christmas decor for this year. Last year, I was all about the red and white and my tree featured little stockings, mittens and love hearts. 

This year, due to the house move, I have gone for a traditional rustic Christmas. Think logs, snow, hessian, owls and wood. 


























I have felt like this year, all of the decorations have been last minute purchases and I am looking forward to picking more and more pieces up during the year.

We decorated the outside of the house too - we have a mini tree lit up with fairy lights and then some icicle lights that drape along the garage. Our neighbourhood is filled with so many fabulous lights that I have serious envy but will be going out to purchase some more!

How have you decorated your home? What is your favourite colour scheme?!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment