Sunday, 4 December 2016

Christmas Gifts ... for your furry friend

Hi guys,

So my little dogs are so cute at Christmas. Although they need help with the first little rip, they manage to get right into the gift to find what's inside. Especially if it smells like chicken or beef.

So I thought I would share with you some of my top picks for pets - dogs only I am afraid, although I have seen some very good picks for other pets too at Pets At Home and Matalan.



1. Rope Toy - Matalan £2
2. Stocking - Debenhams £12
3. Penguin/Santa toy - Matalan £3
4. Pudding toy - Matalan £5
5. Lips toy (so funny) - Matalan £3
6. Sprout toy - Matalan £2
7. Reindeer toy - Matalan £5
8. Dog Beer - Debenhams £10
9. Duck toy - Matalan £5

I love these items and will be picking up quite a few for the dogs. 
I also think that at Christmas, it is important to shop locally - so I will be visiting my local independently owned Wags and Whiskers Pet Boutique in Stockton-on-Tees. They always have the best treats and Christmas products including bandanas! So if you are local, pop for a visit. If not, then find your local boutique!

Rachael xox



No comments:

Post a Comment