Thursday, 15 December 2016

Christmas Eve Style ...

Hi guys,

I love Christmas Eve. Although I have worked every single one since I turned 16, I still look forward to the evening. 

Part of this is new PJS & slippers to get me comfy and ready for the big fella to come down the chimney. 

I have my own set Christmas Eve routine, which I will pop a post on separately but this is my top picks for the whole fam for Christmas Eve style!!


1. Gingerbread PJs - Asos £20
2. Polar Bear PJs - George £12
3. Naughty list tee - George £8
4. Pink Pjs - George £16
5. Faux fur dressing gown - George £18 (I have this very one!)
6. Grey slippers w/fur ball - George £7



1. Navy & check dressing gown - George £18
2. Elf slippers - George £10
3. Peppa Pig Pj bottoms - George £10
4. Star wars pj bottoms - George £10
5. Fair isle slipper boots - George £10


1. Dinosaur dressing gown - George £8
2. 2pk bear pjs - George £10
3. Blue star boots - George £6
4. Star pjs - George £6
5. Monster slippers - George £5
6. Batman dressing gown - George £10


1. Star pjs - George £6
2. Minnie Mouse pjs - George £9
3. Bunny slippers - George £6
5. Polkadot dressing gown - George (?)

Aaahh, so excited for Crimbo eve!!

Rachael xox


No comments:

Post a Comment