Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Birchbox October, November & December

Hi guys,

So I decided to give my Birchbox subscription a good three months before I wrote my thoughts/views on products & the service. 

So my first month was October. October was the star sign box and my theme was Air because my star sign is Gemini! It actually glows in the dark if you hold it near the light too! The subscription is £10 per month and you get it delivered straight to your door!


Products

Lord & Berry (pictured below, oops!) FULL SIZE
20100 Maxi Matte Crayon lipstick in Intimacy
RRP £12

Monu Professional Skincare
MonuSpa Rosewood Reviving Mist
RRP £19.95

Aromatherapy Associates
Revive Body Gel
RRP £25

Manefit FULL SIZE
Beauty Planner Sheet Mask
RRP £1.99

Number 4
Fluoro5 Elixir Restore & Repair Oil
RRP £18

Birchbox
Eyebrow brush
RRP £1.99


The November box was a collaboration with Tatler. This gorgeous box was a peacock feather print design.


Products

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Lip Tar Primer 
RRP £15

Marcelle 
BB Cream Golden Glow Illuminator
RRP £25.50

Nuxe
Creme Prodigieuse
RRP £21

Beauty Protector
Protect & Detangle
RRP £18.50

Doux Me
Pure Spring Mist
RRP £16


December box so far has been my favourite. The colours are beautiful and the products are amazing. The top pops off on this one rather than the previous drawer top so ideal for make up brush or stationary storage.


Products

Ciate London
Fierce Flicks Eyeliner
RRP £15

Laqa & Co.
Eyelighter in Co-Pilot
RRP £10.50

Benefit Cosmetics
Porefessional Matte Rescue
RRP £21.50

Percy & Reed
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
RRP £18

Starskin
Eye Catcher 
RRP £8.50



So, I haven't used all of the products yet - just a select few but so far so good. The thing I love about these beauty boxes is the vast amount of different products and brands that I have used that I wouldn't necessarily have bought either due to price or because its an unknown brand. It has also been good as I have wanted to buy a couple of replacements for other products and I have got a couple within the box that are suitable!

So, if you are looking for a variety of beauty delivered to your door every month, subscribe now!

Have you got a beauty subscription box??

Rachael xox



No comments:

Post a Comment