Monday, 14 November 2016

Winter Snuggles ...

Hi guys,

The weather lately has been awful. I love the Winter but only when I am snuggled up inside. I love nothing more than a cosy Sunday in my Pjs, dressing gown and blanket. Cup of hot choc and a couple of marshmallows are the absolute icing on the cake!

On a "rainy day", I will often browse the net shopping or blogging. If I am feeling very lazy, I will binge on boxsets and read my favourite magazines. My ultimate snuggly activity is reading. I love curling up with a good book and a hot drink. 

I decided to find some Winter accessories to keep us nice and cosy. My absolute favourite is the fur hood dressing gown from Matalan. However, I think I probably wouldn't emerge from it if I looked outside and it was windy or snowing. 



1. Champagne PJs - New Look £14.99
2. Fur Hood dressing gown - Matalan £25
3. Polkadot dressing gown - George £20
4. Polar bear sock pack - Matalan £5
5. Cable knit blanket - Matalan £25
6. Pug sock pack - Matalan £5
7. Star slipper boots - Matalan £8
8. Bunny ears dressing gown - Dorothy Perkins £22.40
9. Cable knit slippers - Matalan £6

How do you keep cosy?

Rachael xox

P.S. Follow me on bloglovin' to keep track of my new posts!!

3 comments:

  1. Those polka dot booties are too cute
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg everything looks so comfy, I just want to curl up in bed in my robe. xx Caitlin Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally do the same things when outside it's just too cold! Great post xx

    New post over on my blog www.shybutsecretlyfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete