Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Samsung Galaxy S7 in Pink!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you my new phone! I have been using it for a little while now and I am loving it.

 It is the Samsung Galaxy S7 in this cute rose pink colour. I have been using Samsung Galaxy phones for about four years now and although I use an iphone for work, I can't bring myself to get one for my personal phone. 



So, I am absolutely loving it so far! I love the colour and the screen is slightly bigger than the S5, which is what I have upgraded from. One of the things I liked was the data cable that I plugged into both of the phones - this just transferred all data from my old phone straight to the new one. 

I also love the earphones and the little box they come in - perfect for when I am on the go.

Overall, I am loving the phone at the minute. I got it through 3 on contract. Not a massive lover of that network but I seem to get good coverage. I am not good with tech specs but the camera works for me and the layout of apps etc. works for me too!!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment