Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation ...

Hi guys,

I picked up this foundation as I love Rimmel foundation and thought it worth a try. I was quite intrigued as I couldn't determine what consistency it was going to be like. Because it is in the little tub, I always expect a mousse and as it says "breathable" I also thought mousse.


LINK here - Rimmel products buy one get one half price currently at Boots.

However, it is more like a liquid foundation, just in a tub. The little tub looks expensive but the font and colours make it more like Rimmel - fun and fashionable. 

The actual foundation itself is probably one of the best I have used. It blends into my skin tone absolutely so that if this is all I wore, I might look like I was having a good skin day. However, I did have amazing coverage which I wouldn't have expected due to the thinner layer. 

I also love that it had staying power also. It lasted me all day at work. I would have had to powder my T zone had I been going out on the evening without reapplying but I was very pleased with how long this lasted. I have been using in conjunction with a few new matte moisturisers and primers so this may have had an effect also!

I love that is has SPF15 as this is so important, even in the winter sun. 

At only £7.49, it doesn't break the bank either. A little goes a long way. 

So, if you have been looking for a new foundation, this one definitely gets the thumbs up from me.

Rachael xox

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have expected this to be such a little gem, thank you for sharing!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard mixed reviews about it, but I'm glad it worked out for you :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always debate whether or not to invest in expensive foundations, but once in a while the cheaper ones can be just as good! I think I'll be giving this one a go. xx

    ReplyDelete