Friday, 4 November 2016

Poundland Bargain Beauty Haul ...

Hi guys, 

Thought I would share with you some bargain picks from Poundland.

I often go in the pound shops for homey stuff or stationary (addict) but this time I had a good look in the beauty section.


So, I picked up three packs of wipes. A nivea 3-in-1 cleansing wipes which I have used previously and I decided to try these St Ives wipes too. I remember the St Ives brand from years ago when I would use their apricot face scrub, I remember my auntie used to use it so I went mad for some. The wipes are not soaking wet and feel very moisturising when you use them on your face.

I got the two Body butters in a tub. The packaging on these are so cute and if you were going to do a little beauty hamper then I would definitely pick them up. They are strawberries and cream and cookies and cream. The strawberry fragrance isn't that strong but the cookies smells absolutely amazing. They do look like little ice cream tubs, it made me laugh when the cookies and cream says "do not eat" on the front because they smell good enough to eat. They are very moisturising and have almost a sorbet texture.

I got this cute little owl manicure set just to pop in my bag along with a pack of nail files. Both are perfect for little stocking fillers or just to pop into your makeup bag as spares. I also got this little beauty blender (far right). It comes in this expensive looking packaging and works okay. It isn't super absorbent but for a teenager, would probably work for a starter kit.

I picked up a vaseline tub, just cause. I also got this Johnson's face wash.I don't use a lot of Johnson's products but I have been using this in the shower and although it smells like the baby products, it does a lovely cleansing job and is quite moisturising!

Other picks that I haven't reviewed yet include: 3pk argan hair oils, Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo, Keratin smooth conditioner & Garnier Oil Control Complex.

I also picked up quite a few bits and pieces from their Make Up Gallery range of which I will review in a separate post!

Have you got any beauty bargains lately?

Rachael xox

5 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like you picked up some great products :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting beauty stuff in pound shops, it's touch and go what they have available but I got some Aussie conditioner in there a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they often shock me with some of the products they get in there - apparantly Burt's Bees have been spotted recently!

      xox

      Delete
  3. OMG! Fabulous beauty bargains! The Body Butters look fabulous and I'm really getting into some of the Make Up Gallery products atm xx

    missbeautysaver.com / Follow Me On Bloglovin’ / Instagram

    ReplyDelete