Monday, 7 November 2016

My top Rose Gold picks ...

Hi guys,

I absolutely adore rose gold and I fell like it is such an Autumn colour. I have a couple of rose gold accessories but I decided to take a look for a few more!

Autumn is probably my favourite season. I don't mind the chilled weather - its not as cold as Winter. I am always cold anyway so its not too bad in Autumn. What I do love is that it becomes ACCEPTABLE to have snuggles in bed still at lunchtime on a Sunday. Sunday suddenly isn't the day we go out exploring the coast or local markets, you get to stay in doors and chill.

I feel like with rose gold, we can bring a little bit of Spring into Autumn/Winter.




Headphones - H&M
Glitter face watch - River Island £40
Cat Ears - New Look £3,99
Crossover ring - River Island 6.00
Glitter phonecase - Ebay £2,96
5pk layered rings - Matalan £5
Power bank - H&M
Watch - Ebay £5,99
Pumps with elastic strap - Topshop £29.00

Do you like rose gold??

Rachael xox

PS. Don't forget to add me on Bloglovin' to see my latest posts!!

13 comments:

  1. Those bunny ears are so cute. A definite must-have :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Rachael!

    The Glitter face watch and Glitter phonecase are my faves!

    You can probably tell I love rose gold and glitter so both of these = a total winner for me!

    www.missbeautysaver.com / Bloglovin’/ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute picks! I need those headphones in my life. xx Caitlin Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love rose Gold!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wishlist! These would all make amazing gifts.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY? That watch can't only be £5.99? It's gorgeous x

    www.kirstyburrage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not usually into rose gold but I LOVE those pumps!!

    GIVEAWAY on poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are amazing!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I love autumn snuggles! I checked the stuff you mentioned and I think you will love something I bought recently from urban outfitters: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5560447223421&category=GIFTS-TECH-EU

    It is combination of two items you mentioned - cat ears and headphones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the hear phone :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love rose gold! x

    evenangelsfall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love rose gold right now!!

    ReplyDelete