Thursday, 17 November 2016

My Autumn/Winter Playlist ...

Hi guys,

I love Autumn/Winter as it means I get to spend a lot more time indoors, without an excuse. I think that is the granny in me talking!

So, whether it is organising my wardrobe, papers, working from home or just doing general chores, I always like to have music playing away. I love a ballad - I feel like if you can sing along while doing organising tasks or writing my blog, you get it done quicker and it is more enjoyable.


When tidying the house and carrying out more energetic tasks, it helps to have a faster paced tune playing.

I also find that my music choices are the weirdest compilation. My perfect album would probably be made up of 20 different albums!

This is what I have been listening to lately and playing most often on the Ipod ...

Sia - Elastic Heart
Sia - Alive
Sia - Chandelier
Birdy - Skinny Love
Jazmine Sullivan - Bust Your Windows
Gabrielle - Out of Reach
Leona Lewis - Run
Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
David Guetta feat John Legend - Listen
Ellie Goulding - Explosions
La Roux - Bulletproof
David Guetta feat. Birdy - I'll keep loving you
Timbaland feat Katy Perry - If we ever meet again
Jennifer Hudson - If this isn't love

What do you like listening to?
Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment