Saturday, 5 November 2016

Lush Review: Honey Bee Bath Bomb

Hi guys,

So I had a Lush bath the other day (get it?!) Only me? Okay, so I had a bath with the Honey Bee Bath bomb. Apologies for the faded name tag, I got this for my birthday from a friend and just discovered it in a box that I hadn't got round to unpacking yet!








My bath was absolutely gorgeous! Not only did it look this sunshine yellow colour, it also smelled absolutely divine!!

I don't like honey as a flavour but I love it as a scent. I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs Dot and have repurchased LOTS. The bath smelled beautiful and it softened the skin completely.

A definite recommend, you can find it HERE.

Rachael xox

8 comments:

  1. that sounds heavenly! I love honey and Lush products - must try this out

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i basically love every single lush bath bomb and honey bee is no excuse. its so nice.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourites from Lush, absolutely love it :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely incredible. It makes your bath look like your bathing in pure honey! And the smell sounds beautiful :)

    missbeautysaver.com / Follow Me On Bloglovin’ / Instagram

    ReplyDelete