Friday, 25 November 2016

Gilmore Girls ... AAAHHHHHH


Hi guys, 

I am absolutely thrilled that today is Gilmore Girls day. I will post my thoughts and feelings of the "Year in the Life" when I have caught up with it on Netflix.

For those of you who have been living under a rock, Netflix have produced a year in the life of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore and we will find out what has been happening since they have been off our screens. 

I honestly couldn't be more excited. To celebrate, the POP! people who create all of the Funko dolls for different characters; whether comic book or TV characters, have created these Funko dolls of Lorelai, Rory and Melissa McCarthy's character; Sookie.


They are definitely on my shopping list for this month!




All of these are priced at only £9.99 and are available from My Geek Box. 

So, if you are wanting something collectable to commemorate this special event, look no further!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment