Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Cosy Knits Top Picks ...

Hi guys,

Winter is coming! (Couldn't resist)

I have definitely got the chills now. The weather has turned to blustery winds, freezing cold rains and my toes are ice cold. 

So, to cheer myself up and hopefully find a way to keep warm, I decided to put together my top finds for cosy knits. I will definitely be adding these picks to my shopping basket soon!!


1. Grey oversized knit - Glamorous @ Asos £45
2. Colour Block Cardigan - Matalan £18
3. Fringed jumper - Rip Curl @ Asos £110
4. Colour block jumper - River Island £38
5. Ribbed jumper - New Look £19.99
6. Chunky off the shoulder jumper - New Look £24.99
7. Sequin heart jumper - Dorothy Perkins £22
8. Knitted poncho - Asos £32


I think my favourite is definitely the fringed jumper from Asos. Of course it is, as it is the most expensive *my purse sighs*

Have you found some great comfy knits?

Rachael xox



1 comment:

  1. Lovely jumpers! I adore the beige hearted one :) So cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete