Monday, 28 November 2016

Christmas in the Kitchen ...


Hi guys,

When I do Christmas, I do Christmas. I feel like I need a little bit of Christmas in every room in the house. It helps to get into festive mood, especially when working loads due to Christmas.

So, I scoured online and found some of the top picks that will be making their way to my house this Christmas!!



1. Oven double glove - Matalan £5
2. Champagne flutes - Next £24
3. Oven mitt - Matalan £4
4. Printed tea towel 2pk - Matalan £4
5. Reindeer table cloth - Next £24
6. Recipe tea towel - Matalan £1.50
7. Brussel sprout tea towel - Matalan £1.50
8. Christmas mug stacker - Next £12
9. Car tea towel - Matalan £1.50

I love the mug stacker for hot chocolate sipping in December but my absolute favourite is the champagne flutes - these definitely have a New Year's vibe. 

Do you decorate your full house at Christmas?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment