Sunday, 13 November 2016

Christmas Countdown ... My Top Picks for Advent Calendars!

Hi guys,

Christmas is fast approaching and before we know it, December will be here. I thought I would share my top picks for this Christmas' advent calendar and then I will let you know which ones I have bought - yep, more than one!


1. Tanya Burr at Superdrug £15
2. Ghost at Superdrug £25
3, Sanctuary at Boots £25
4. Makeup Revolution at Superdrug £30
5. Yankee Candle at Debenhams £22.50
6. Clarins at Debenhams £95
7. Fairytale calendar at Boots £80
8. Benefit at Debenhams £34.50
9.Clinique 7 days Debenhams £28

Also ...



The No7 advent calendar is now available at £39. At the time of writing this, this product is still available but you need to probably get in there quick!!

The No7 includes various makeup and skincare items.

Okay, so I adore the fairytale advent calendar at Boots which is £80. It is crazy the amount of products that you get included in this calendar and all from luxury high end brands. However, I cannot justify paying the £80 for this one. I also would usually love the Yankee candle - but I have SO many candles and wax melts and I only have two days in the house a week, that I worry I will never get through them!

My picks that I am buying ...

1. Tanya Burr advent calendar - I love tanya's cosmetics and I feel like there will be a good amount of those mixed with accessories and could probably do with some more accessories. 

2. No7 advent calendar. I love No7 - I adore the nail varnishes and the eyeshadows so I am excited to see the products on a daily basis.

3. Sanctuary Advent Calendar - I have bought the sanctuary advent calendar as I have never had a product that I have disliked - apart from their colour candle. It is also a massive size!!

I will do a daily unboxing haul as well with a mini review - as well as a review at the end to get us prepared for the following year!

I can't wait for Christmas and counting down with these amazing advent calendars is going to be so exciting!!

Rachael xox

6 comments:

  1. My friend got the No7 one last year with her Boots points and absolutely loved it, I've been saving mine up this year to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I should pick, I guess the clinique. Have a great week.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute advent calendars! Thanks for sharing this!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice selection!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all advents calendar out there on the market! :D You described a good selection there.

    I bought Tanya Burr eyeshadows, and I was quite dissapointed, so probably won't try her advent calendar, but I am really looking forward to trying Clarins and Yankee candle one :) I am candle obsessed this autumn!

    ReplyDelete