Tuesday, 8 November 2016

A/W Trend: Spice Colours

Hi guys,

I absolutely adore this trend. Not so much a trend as complete Autumn colours, deep browns, khaki greens, orange, berries. Although I love Winter for snow, Spring for the flowers & lambs and Summer for the vitamin d and sunshine, I adore Autumn.

There is something just so cosy about this season. Sitting wrapped in blankets, hot cocoa, brown leaves aaah, I love it all!!

So here are my top on trend spice colours...



1. Khaki bow skirt - Lavish Alice at Asos £54
2. Swing dress - New Look £15.99
3. Knotted top - New Look £15.99
4. Drape bodysuit - New Look £15.99
4. Berry lace dress - New Look £22.99
5. Autumn leaf dress - New Look £24,99
6. Drape wrap top - George £10.00

I love all of this but the autumn leaf dress is my absolute favourite! I have seen this in store and it is absolutely stunning. Obviously, it isn't going to look great outside of Autumn but I would definitely get my wear out of it.

Rachael xox

4 comments:

  1. Autumn definitely has to be my favourite season for fashion. I'm loving that khaki body suit, going to have a peak on New Look right now! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours! Perfect for this time of year. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The berry lace dress is beautiful!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete