Thursday, 3 November 2016

A/W Trend: Metallics

Hi guys,

Here is the latest trend finds for Autumn/Winter. This trend is metallics - think shiny silver, gold and anything sparkly, adorned with sequins.

I think Metallics is such a Wintery/Christmas trend. Christmas parties, christmas day & New year's eve are all occasions to be able to get dressed up and "shine bright like a diamond."




1. Gold dress - Asos £85
2. Sequin skirt - River Island £35
3. Gold top - New Look £19.99
4. Metallic navy trousers - New Look £24.99
5. Metallic bomber - River Island £45
6. Gold & berry skirt - New Look £29.99

I love all of these products! I especially love the dress and trousers. I can't wait to stock up on sparkles for the festive season!!

Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to keep track of my latest posts xx

5 comments: