Tuesday, 1 November 2016

A/W Trend: Country Living

Hi guys,

When I was looking for country living, I found it quite tough to find anything obviously country. Obviously, you can pop on a pair of hunties and a gilet and call it country but I have found a few pics if you are wanting something a little bit more classic country (plus a gilet).

I think this is one of my favourite autumn winter trends! 



1. Tan Gloves - George £8
2. Gilet - George £16
3. Blue tartain skirt - Dorothy Perkins £25
4. Pink checked skirt - River Island £35
5. Checked blazer - George £20

I love the tan gloves and blazer from this post. These two paired with a cream long sleeved top, jeans and tan boots are my ultimate country look. Pair with a cream scarf for the ultimate comfort. 

Rachael xox

3 comments:

  1. nice selection
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this style of print has started to come back into trend! Have a lovely day :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest is so cute! Love the faux fur on the neckline. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete