Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Avon Magic Effects Mineral Crush in Turquoise

Hi guys,

I have just tried the Avon Magic Effects Mineral Crush polishes. I bought them in several colours but I have just tried out the Turquoise and I absolutely loved it. The magic effects is a kind of glitter effect in the polish which looks amazing on the nail.


Avon nail polishes & most of the makeup comes in a little cardboard box which makes it so good to be able to give as gifts too. The actual nail brush for the polish is great too for all of the nail varnishes I have used from Avon before.

The colour is so cute. It is a teal/turquoise colour and is really deep and pigmented. The sparkle looks amazing too. It is quite quick drying and I managed to wear it for two days without any chipping. I am not allowed to wear nail varnish for work so I didn't have the opportunity to try it for longer than this!

This colour is so perfect for the Christmas season!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment